Monday, April 27, 2015

I'm a damn good writer; who cares if there's millions of bloggers....only one me

Yeah, the title! Read that! Take it to the bank, put it your pipe and smoke it....put it on your plate and eat it....you're cup and drink it.....

That's an inside joke with my husband and if I let you in on this, it'll let you in on my personality:

We had only been going out for a few weeks but we're committed. I wanted to make a point about something but failed to come up with the right saying. "Put that in your pipe and smoke it" was what I was going for but what came out was "Put that on your plate and eat it....".

I knew it wasn't right and I got no response, not even a smile so....

(quick, Becky, think!)

"Put it in your cup and drink it?" I apprehensively corrected. Then I giggled.

Mike let out the breath he'd been holding and laughed along with me.

It was safe. He knew I was extremely sensitive but I also have a quick wit, to which he was still learning the ropes. I think he told me once that at that moment he fell in love. He's since told me other cute quirks were also moments of tripping over love. Yeah yeah I'm the luckiest girl in the world....today.....

Yeah, got the old depression illness that I fight every single day. Today I'm happy....right this moment anyway. Take it step at a time, eh? Trying to find out some things about myself so bare with
me.

I'll try to share some of my life lessons to save you the hassle of figuring them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails