Monday, May 11, 2009

chronic daily headache: Day 2

I'm supposed to be writing about my headache everyday (for research purposes not venting purposes) and its been weeks so so far I'm not doing all that well so maybe I can sum it up for ya because I know my pain well.



After recovering from bronchitis the days were nice for a while so the kids deserved to go outside and we did. When the days are nice and sunny I suffer from photophobia (sensitivity to light) and the wind causes an instant rise in pain. Pain steals my nice days, too.



And then of course here in southern Ontario we've been experiancing record breaking barometric pressure shifts. The weather goes up and down; up and down; up and down; up and friggin down again and it sucks so terribly. So this past week I've experianced 3 seperate migraines and headaches all above 7 on the painscale.


I cope. Thats me with a flucuating 7/8 migraine.

This morning I woke with a tiny number 3 headache which is good for me. I've been experiancing allergies associated with pollen I'm pretty sure and thats new. Thank goodness its tolerable. Just some watery eyes mostly and a little itchy-sneezy-nose-blowing stuff.


I'm thinking about testing for potato sensitivity. This may sound funny/odd to a new reader but the truth is that I've gone through and ruled out many many headache triggers and there really isnt much left to detox/introduce again.

luf
Headache Expert, Becky Greene

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails