Wednesday, May 13, 2009

photophobia headache

Last night I was going to write on here but my head was killing me so I simply didn't.

I've been working on my hemp jewelry and posted a few of them on my Etsy. It really helps to relax me and makes me feel like I have another purpose (even if I'm not really making any money). Plus it gives me a slight creative release. I can't express as much as I want to but hey, its a start, right.

I took the kids to the airplane park yesterday and they had a lot of fun: we didn't need to spend a dime, either. When I got home though my headache was a flucuating 7/8 even 9 at a couple points. Mike came home shortly after we did and he immediately could tell I was hurting. He gives these sympathetic looks where he presses his lips together and spreads his brows while tilting his head ever so slightly. When he did that last night I paid close attention to how I may have appeared: i was wearing a little bit of makeup from the morning, mostly likely smudged a bit around the eyes and temples; normally I squint when my head hurts and I wasn't this time but my lids were heavy; also when I hugged him I just held onto him for a few moments and leaned into his chest pretending he was a giant magical pillow of pain and stress relief. I was also nauseous as hell which just means that my head was definately hurting badly.

I took a few more ibuprofin before the night was out and it seemed to settle it enough to sleep. This morning, however, it was back. I took some ibuprofin an hour ago and it seemed to have helped a wee bit. Thank goodness I ruled out rebound headaches time and time again because thats what any reader might assume and I assure you thats not it.

Cody and I just had lunch and we were gonna go outside and play for a bit but I'm not looking forward to it, honestly. The sunlight isn't good for me and will just diminish everything that the ibuprofin just accomplished. Plus I either sit there and watch him (maybe read or make some jewelry) or play with him which is fun for a little while but he cries when you wanna stop even if you've been blowing bubbles with him for hours. Gotta take care of my little Cody even when it causes me excruciating pain.

*deep breath* here we go...

luf
becky

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails