Friday, March 12, 2010

Gift For Mike

I need a wee bit of help here. See, I started making a gift for Mike (my husband of 6 years) and it was kinda "iffy"-I didn't know what I was doing with it. I knew I wanted it to be sentimental, so I thought about a day by day calendar with things on it from our relationship, perhaps something defining our relationship. So for the next few weeks, I would add to this list things that I thought made Mike and I different from other people. Obviously some things weren't all that unique, but a lot of them were cute, and all of them were sentimental. I've got almost a hundred of them, and his birthday is in a week and a half. So, yeah I don't think I can come up with another 165 random "Mike and Becky relationship definitions". I still might be able to, but I need a backup plan. What the hell do I do with all this?

Here's some examples:
  • You know what size shoes I wear
  • Your're famous eyeslashes; my famous hair
  • I fell asleep and drooled on you when we met in person the first time
  • You eat everything I make, even when the trial turns to error (why u eat burnt cookies, I'll never know)
  • etc etc

I was thinking about writing them on little hearts and hanging them up in our bedroom from the ceiling, but our ceiling is too high for me (I have Mike change the lightbulbs). Maybe a hundred little hearts with those things wirtten on them all over the bed. Then he's gonna be expecting nookie....which I suppose is alright...hehe

I want him to be able to read each one, so can anyone give me some suggestions? I'm not satisfied with the ones I've got thus far.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails