Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Oh yeah, Mike’s gift

I knew it was gonna rain because my ankle is hurting. I broke my medial malleolus on my right leg 2 days before Christmas. That’s the inside of my leg, bottom of my tibia (the big bone). My fibula (the skinny one there) was untouched. ER doc said that’s a weird break cause most people break both bones since they’re kinda like inside one another but not me. I think its because I’m special.

medialmalleolusfracture


Anyway, we need the rain. Maybe I’ll get to have some time with Mike. Also thats not my x-ray there, my fracture wasn’t a non displaced fracture like this one, see all that space? I didn’t have that much space; just a tiny bit. Tore a bunch of ligaments though and that wasn’t loads of fun. Funny thing about that break. I walked around on it for 5 days before finally going to the ER. Guess my migraines hurt more.


So for the three days before Mike’s birthday I wrote all those cute little sayings on fabric rose petals that I took off of leftover bridal bouquets from our wedding. Sentimentality mixed with sayings that define our relationship.


I needed to tie it all together so I gave him a card that morning that said something like “blah blah lovey dovey stuff…how do I love thee? Let me count the ways for the rest of day” Bunch of rose petals in the card, then on his desk, in his lunchbox, and in his jacket. That was all before he even left for work that morning. When he got home there were 50 more petals in his “after work” places like the shower, dresser, fridge, computer. I couldn’t get all 138 petals to him in romantic ways, so I started getting lazy by the end of the night. We made love on the rest of them later.


So feel free to take my idea, make changes or whatever, just don’t forget where you got the idea and come back for more, cause I’m right full of ‘em. And some may even get ya laid.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails