Sunday, April 4, 2010

Oh yeah! My Christmas pictures




I changed the title of my blog cause, even though I tried not to make it so, it was depressing-sounding. I thought if I put survivor instead of victim that that would make all the difference. It didn't.

I got my pictures developed from the disposable camera I got for Christmas from April. The quality sucks, and I wasted so much film on pictures that I would have rather taken over. A big sarcastic shout out to Mike for losing my digital camera...


*obscene muttering*

So without further adoo, The Christmas Tree















It didn't look too great even before Cody pulled off all the "fun-looking" ones.



And then there's Cody, a radio control car, and sunglasses:






And finally a picture of them enjoying themselves in the midst of presents


So yeah, the rest are really not worth the hassle of putting them up. Maybe after this, I'll take a look at those Office programs and see if there's blog writer in there. Layout will be easier, I'm sure.
Springtime is coming, cause today was a beautiful day. I love spring. The Easter pictures are gonna suck, too cause Mike used the cell phone. I suppose its better than nothing at all and I should be grateful. But I'm irritable right now so grateful is not gonna happen.
yo
luf
Becky

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails