Saturday, August 8, 2015

Author Becky Lynn Greene -exclamation point-

Yes, it's true. I'm thinking about writing a book. Funny cause upon researching "how to write a novel", one of the first things stated was "Suppress the need to share it". Does that mean, "don't tell anyone your writing a book"? Or does it mean, "don't let anyone read your book [in the beginning anyway]"? Both, maybe?

Ah, well, I won't say anything more on the subject. My stepsister wrote and published (herself) a book of poetry and my stepbrother is working on a comic book. He's not to bad at sci-fi writing himself. Perhaps I'll get some tips from him.

Just wanted to put that out there just in case I lapse a bit on this. Don't worry, though, you'll always receive my words of wisdom, just might not be as frequently as I'd like.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails